Friday 18 September 2015

My ballet exam!!😊

On Tuesday the 15th of the 9th was when my ballet exam and I was very nervous when I got there and in my stomach I did not have a very good feeling because I had birds flying away from the worms because the birds are scared of the worms in my world! Anyway when I got there and went up stairs to the big studio I saw Anna doing Leah's hair and then when she just finished her hair I asked if she could do my hair and she said "yeah, that's fine now come and sit on the chair or do you want to sit somewhere else like outside on the boucany?" And I said " maybe we just stay here on the chair!" So then after my getting done by Anna, we had a little play around on the boucany and then Anna called us in and we practised all our dances for the real exam! After the dances we collected all of our stuff to go in  and then we went down stairs and stood really butifly and then...! After the whole thing we ran out butifly and then went up stairs to the big studio and took out our hair and had a play (again!) and then we all went home for afternoon tea!!! Yummy!!😋

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I like your description of the butterflies and worms. You must have been very nervous! You left me in suspension - how did the exam go? Do the judges say anything to you in the exam? Just check the spelling of 'beautifully'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I will remember that for next time

      Delete