Monday 12 October 2015

My medal for ballet

The This is the ballet medal from my ballet exam and I got a merit because the teacher was a tough one and she had a very Crocky voice so we could not here her very well! I was only four marks from a distingsion. It was so close! The photo is the medal that I got, it has got very cool colours on it. In ballet I am grade two like it says on the medal below. I have two medals now one is the grade one medal  and the other one is the grade two medal, so cool having two medals and when I'm older I'm going to collect more!!! ( it's going to be AWESOME!!!!!)! Bye

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lottie, You should be very proud of your merit badge well done for earning all the points to get merit and now you know only 4 more marks next time to get distinction. I get the feeling this is just the start to a large collection. Are you going to display them somewhere? Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Lottie, you must be very proud of all your hard work! Mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaww gee thanks guys.☺️

    ReplyDelete